Saturday 4 November 2017

KiK Group

I have created a KiK group exclusively for all you dedicated followers that frequent my blog
Max 50 people. First come first serve*. For chat around the TTcB, female orgasm denial & chastity with like minded people. Find me at ‘TTcBChatChastity’
The first three to join may even get a unique prize for their diligence!
See you there,
MC
*If the group is full and you are a regular commenter or have spoken to me online, get in touch and I'll see what can be done.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Most people are finding it without issue. I am not a user under that name, you need to search public groups. Also make sure to type the group name in full, it does not auto fill like google.
      MC

      Delete
  3. Can u make a line or discord group?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it under "TTcB" and not "TTcBChatChastity."

    ReplyDelete